Summer To-Do and To-Be List
I have been thinking about posting this for the past couple of weeks, but just never got around to it. It has been a very busy spring for me, but the good kind of busy where you’re meeting and hanging out with loads of cool and wonderful people.
I can’t remember where, but at the beginning of spring I read a list of things to do and to be to really make the most of spring. I never got around to make a list of my own, but sat down a few weeks back to make a list for summer instead.
Already late spring / early summer has been absolutely gorgeous in Ireland, so hopefully that will continue. Either way, here’s my list (in no special order):
- Walk along the seafront at least twice a week (lately I have done this almost daily)
- 21 Day Yoga Challenge (starting this tomorrow, and you can too)
- 750 Words (I am not committing to do this daily, yet, but am putting it in as a reminder that this is important to me)
- Sit in the sun for 5 minutes whenever possible
- Show up for myself
- Make a budget
- 1 week strictly Paleo
- Eat berries and cream
- Bike to Howth (a peninsula about 10km from me)
- Practice speed reading and mind mapping (after attending a course at work about a month ago)
- Be selfish (this one is actually from my therapist, and goes together with “show up for myself”. I am working on putting myself first, instead of always trying to look after everyone around me.)
- Spend time with all the wonderful people I have in my life
- Spend time alone
- Spend time in nature or near the ocean
- Bike to work at least twice a week
- Eat more fish, veggies and fruit
- Play more guitar
What would be on your list for the summer?