26 Things to Do Before Turning 27
So earlier this week I turned 26. I recently read this post on choosing one thing for each year of age, to do before your next birthday and decided I would put together a list. Some of the items on the list are of a personal/private nature so I will not share those, but I thought I would share the rest as inspiration.
- Read Brené Brown
- Go for a hike in the Wicklow Mountains
- Road trip on the West coast of Ireland
- Write about my religious journey from Christianity through Islam to Atheism.
- Do Mara’s awesome-looking course Permission Granted
- Read 52 books
- Make Paleo banana bread
- Set up stitch n’ bitch club
- Make use of the local cultural offerings in my new area
- Go to the nearby farmer’s market at least once a month
- Work on letting go of the need to look after everyone
- Eat delicious dark chocolate
- Do yoga class at least once a month
- Work on seeing stress as a friend
- Practice meditation
- Hugs & cuddles for everyone
- Buy a car
- Perfect homemade kombucha
Do you make a list of things you want to do between birthdays?
- Posted in: Uniquely You